Saturday 16 October 2010

Stuff my handbag

Waaaah I received a package from Israel today 8D This because I joined "Stuff my handbag" swap last month!

Swap-bot swap: STUFF MY HANDBAG (INTERNATIONAL)
I swap with Swap-bot!

"Take a handbag/purse ... and stuff it with almost everything you can think of that you would find in your own purse. "

The box I got this morning

Inside


The purse


*opens the front pocket*


*then the zip*


Inside I found:
A shoulder bag & A pair of sock


Two belts & Some earrings


Ereasers & A charm


Two note pads


Some stickers sheets


Candles & A phone case


Plush charms



This is the package I sent to my partner in the USA instead:


And the things I put inside! (keychain, envelopes and makeup case are handmade :D )



I was all excited while opening the box :D Aaaand I also received my first b.day present yesterday: a Yukio Mishima's novel (it seems veeery interesting >:D ) from my dearest friend! Luv her and I'm sure I'll have fun reading the book!
Thank you!

Current Music: Phoenix - If I Ever Feel Better | Powered by Last.fm

3 comments:

  1. Nice stuffs and nice letters!
    Thanks for quoting my gift, luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from SwapBot, I Love Your Blog Swap. I'm HayleyK, and I am now following your blog and have added you to my blogroll. See my post about your blog here: http://hangingoffthewire.blogspot.com/2010/10/swapbot-i-heart-your-blog-lima.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got cool stuff! Those belts are really cute!

    ReplyDelete