Sunday 17 October 2010

50 Questions Answered

An extract from "50 Questions Answered" swap

Swap-bot swap: 50 Questions Answered - Email Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!

"Copy and paste the questions below into a email, answer them and email it to the partners assigned."

1.What was your favorite food when you were a child?

I remember quite good that my mum had to force me to eat when I was a kid. I hated food back then, even if I’ve always had this passion for sweet stuff.

2.What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?

According to Last.fm it’s “Mysterious ways” by U2.

10.What sound do you love?

The sound of my bass and deep male singers’ voices

11.If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and
what would it be for?

I used to do dress-up themed party with my friends when we were in high school! It was very fun and we took loads of silly pictures. So a huge dress-up with an awesome theme and lots of people I guess!

12.If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?

This! Definitely! It’s a photo I took in Portici that’s a city close to Torre del Greco (my birthplace) in province of Naples. My dad took me there to take a walk one evening. It’s really inspiring..

14.If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?

I’ll ignore my shyness and do things I’d never do now, like glomp a handsome stranger in public XD

16.If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?

I’d love to learn how to read people’s thoughts >:D

17.If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?

Sew my own collection of clothes! Or the London project (more achievable!!).

18.If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?

Something stupid and lethal without worrying about the consequences.

24.If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?

Sam Winchester 8D (from “Supernatural”).

27.What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?

U2 for sure! But it depends on the period, I guess, cause I listen to different kind of music according to my mood/the occasion/the current activity/…

29.What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?

Well, it’s difficult to get me all teary, but “Little miss sunshine” it’s somehow touching for me every time I see it.

36.What is your first memory of being really excited?

First? Oh I know!! When I received a huge, super accessorized play-kitchen! I loved it!

42.Which is the most funniest prank played on you or played by you?

I remember a prank played on me by a friend in high school: he tied my shoe laces’ around the desk’s leg and when our teacher asked for someone to go at the blackboard to solve an exercise he called her and said I was offering. In the meantime I noticed what he did and tried to shush him and untie the knot at the same time! Luckily the bell save me!

43.If given a choice, which animal would you want to be? Why?

A cat! I’d like to be cuddled all day along! Purr!

47.What is your favorite book?

I’ve a lot of favourites, but I’ll say “Hiob” by J. Roth (my favourite author when I was little was R. Dahl instead :D )

48.Where is one place you would love to travel?

Japan for sure!!


Current Music: Massive Attack - Teardrop | Powered by Last.fm

1 comment:

  1. Blimey! Does that mean you had to think of 50 questions to ask as well? Good way to get to know you!
    teemnis from blogger's swap

    ReplyDelete