Sunday 10 June 2012

Ice cream cake

Here, I did it, an ice cream cake. Honestly, I'm glad I did, this thing actually taste unbelievably good, it's very simple to do and quick, it took me just half hour.



You don't really need a recipe, but here is what I did.

I crushed some Oreo's to make the base, press it in the bowl and spread the melted ice cream on top. I put it in the freezer for 20 minutes to make the ice cream harden again and I repeated the process: another layer of crushed cookies and one more of melted ice cream. Then I took care of the topping: a sprinkle of puffed rice, some chopped nuts and the remaining crushed cookies I didn't use inside the cake. Put in the freezer and this is all

The idea was inspired by these 2 recipes: Green ice cream cupcakes and Thin Mint Ice Cream Cups.

 


Linking up @:
+Mixitup ++ ++ ++ The 36th AVENUE ++KitchenFun ++
++ SixSistersStuff.com ++ I Heart Nap Time ++ ++ Skip To My Lou ++

1 comment:

  1. This sounds and looks amazing! Thanks so much for sharing at Mix it up Monday :)

    ReplyDelete