Friday 8 June 2012

May's favourites

So, May's favourites: just few pretty things I saw surfing around..
Like these earrings. Robots and fabric dotty flowers.. cute.



Have you ever seen Sentimental circus' stuff? lovelovelove




And some magazine pages I found inspiring.. from Kera and Ray, May's issues:


I must admit I'm secretly in love with nautical style. Blue, red and white? Yes, please!





And I like under-breas cut dresses, like these.. the first one'd make a pretty beachy cover up

 



I don't know japanese but, considering the pictures I'd say that this is an easy was to embellish summer sandlas on your own..



Love braids and this updo is very lovely!




A simple make up..

 

..and a rock-ish one!   



 

I kinda love lolotaƬs dress.. I'd never wear one, I'd look ridiculous, but they're cute and some girls looks like they'r made to wear them, they look so natural..

  



[Images credit to the lovely girls who scanned the magazines]

No comments:

Post a Comment