Thursday 2 February 2012

Valentine's day round-up

Hi people! I'm feeling a lot better now, after a nice night of sleep and a quick visit by Max <3
Well, as promised here we go with my Valentine crafts round-up. Hopefully all these fantastic tutorials will inspire you if haven't decided what to do yet (like me T^T too many ideas, I need time to elaborate, but I've another exam next week =__= ).
Anyway here is my favourite top 20! Enjoy :D


1. 2. 3.4.

1.You Rock! Card @ Living Locurto; 2.Valentine's Button Necklace @ The blue robin cottage; 3.UP movie Valentine @ Brassy apple; 4.Confetti Valentine Card @ The creative place.

5. 6. 7.

5.valentine's matchbook @ All things simple; 6.Valentine Centerpiece @ Little lucy lu; 7.Heart Shaped Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cakes @ Zoe bakes.

8.9. 10. 11.

8. Be my valentine bustier @ Cut out + keep; 9.Paper Airplane Love Notes @ Country living; 10.Valentines Invitation @ Best friends for frosting; 11.Bake a heart into your cupcake @ Made with love by me.

12. 13. 14.

12.Keep Calm ♥ Kiss On @ Lolly Jane boutique; 13.Sweet Heart Cupcakes @ Glorious treats; 14.DIY Valentine’s Tea Bags @ Funky time.

15. 16. 17.

15.{The Game of Love} @ Real housewives of bucks country; 16."52 Reasons I Love You" Cards Tutorial @ Paper vinenz; 17.Mini Funnel Cake Hearts @ Bird on a cake.


18. 19.20.


18.Valentine's Day Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Cake @ Hungry happenings; 19.Chocolate Ravioli Hearts @ Hungry happenings; 20.Valentine's T-Shirt Refashion @ Hope studios.

For more ideas and tutorials take a look or follow my "Show some love" board on Pinterest:


:D

Current Music: Simone White - Bunny In A Bunny Suit | Powered by Last.fm

1 comment:

  1. What lovely ideas! I particularly love the heart teabags and the Valentine's matchbooks, which I think will be perfect for thank you gifts for my daughter's birthday party!
    Leila x

    ReplyDelete