Wednesday 1 February 2012

A long, snowy day

Meh D: I really wanted to share my valentine craft round-up today but I had a long day and I'm kinda tired, I just want to go to bedzzzzzzzzzzzzz..
I had to go to Parma to do an exam this evening and, well.. it snowed yesterday, just two flakes huh >_>

This is the park in front of my university:



Can you imagine how fun it was to walk through it? XD
Oh and when I got to the station to go back home I saw the most adorable thing! :D Look at this guy here:



Naw >w< (sorry for the crappy pic, blame my phone)

Bed now, tomorrow I've to get up early to do some exercises for the last exam of this session.. sigh D: At least January is over, YAY!!
Come back to see the valentine roud-up, ok? :D

Current Music: Portishead - Glory Box | Powered by Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment