Saturday 12 March 2011

Scavenger Hunt Bubble Envie

Swap time :D

Swap-bot swap: Scavenger Hunt Bubble Envie
I swap with Swap-bot!

"You will be finding stuff for this swap that starts with the letters of the group as in BEGAG, ... example:
B-Books etc...
E-Envelopes etc...
G-Gum etc...
A-ATC,etc...
G-Glue sticks etc...
... Make sure you tell what letter is for each item."

My partner was the awesome Hippofairy who sent me this super cool package that made my day *is still happeh about it*



B as Blue monster & E as sushi Erasers


G as gold Good luck charm & A as Asian pocket mirror


G as Green note cards


This is the stuff I sent in the USA instead: Bookmark, Elephant pad, Gelsomino (jasmine) scented oil, Album, Gemmish ladybugs XD



Current Music: U2 - Starring At The Sun | Powered by Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment