Monday 23 January 2012

Inspired organization

Hi people!
It's been a while, isn't it? Mmeh I've been busy studying for the tons of exams I've to do *sighs*. 3 weeks are gone, 2 left, I can do it! I feel tired and I'd like this day to end to crawl in my confy bed and sleep until next month, but I still have a volley training to do today *headdesk*.
Sorry the negativity, it's just been a long day.. and it's not over yet xD
Anyway lately, more than ever, I noticed that a good distraction from all the numbers and the economic notions is the colorful and inspiring world of diy. I really feel refreshed every time I watch at my RSS reader! In particular I saw many posts on the various blogs I spy about new year resolutions and seems like the "get more organized" one is very popular.
Now, I won't tell you about the condition of my room, it's a shame, really, but right now I don't have the time to make things properly, so err.. I try to be careful and not step on anything ^__^"
But! I heard from my folks that they want to move my current closet in another room, replace it with a new one and add a dresser. This means more space for my craft supplies and for being actually organized! YAY!!
And, talking about organization, I gathered my favourite posts about the topic and I'd like to share them here.

Some ideas for the house..
1. 2. 3.

1. 15 ideas for organizing the New Year! @ I heart nap time; 2. Closet Makeovers and 7 Ways to Create a Curated Closet @ Chic steals (YES!!); 3. Lost socks board @ Somewhat simple;

4. 5. 6. 7.


4. 15 organizing ideas @ A pumpkin and a princess; 5. Getting Organized 2012 -- Tackling Under the Kitchen Sink and Making a Cleaning Closet @ Tatertots and jello; 6. 30 Ways to Store More in Your Bath @ Better homes and gardens; 7. Master closet before-after @ Five days five ways;

..and some for yourself
1. 2. 3.

1. Exercise... Finding the right motivation @ Make it and Love it; 2. HOW TO USE YOUR WEEKLY DIARY PLANNER @ A pair and a spare; 3. Weekly TO DO list printable @ A pair of pears (I find this little printable particalarly useful: see the things I've to do helps me a lot or I'd forget);

4. 5.

4. Planning out blog posts @ Wild olive; 5. On Organizing Inspiration @ A beautiul mess.

Here, all done! Hope this was useful for you too!
As soon as I'm done with the books for this session I'll make sure to use some of these awesome tips and get out of this huge mess a.k.a. my room D:

LAST MINUTE EDITS:


Current Music: Sadie - This Is Halloween | Powered by Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment