Saturday 17 December 2011

My Christmas roundup

Hi there everyone!
I said this before but the crafty awesomeness lately really is overwhelming, it makes you want to drop everything you're doing and sew, glue, cut and create. But! My family and I don't spend Christmas at home, we usually go back in Torre del Greco and we celebrate at my grandma's house, so it's pretty useless to decorate our home. We make the tree because it's a tradition and this year I had the "honour" to take care of it with my (chinese, who doesn't celebrate Christmas) boyfriend! XD


But I actually love Christmas-ish decorated houses, they look so warm and bright.. I got all excited and I saved tons of photos lately from various bloggers who shared their decorating skills. I'd like to show you my favourites, maybe they''ll be inspiring for you too!

1 and 2- A modern Christmas @ Sitting in a tree; 3- Christmas home tour 2011 @ Centsational girl; 4- Candy Christmas dessert table @ Shindig parties to go.




And more incredible projects and tutorials on my Christmas board on Pinterest, full to bursting point by now:



I saw this very interesting post about colours too: Color 101: the color wheel @ The 36th avenue. And, not Christmas related, but it's just too cool: Modern Alice in wonderland wedding @ Hostess with the mostess.




Current Music: Coldplay - Green Eyes | Powered by Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment