Thursday 9 December 2010

Cheer me up on a winters day

Another swap. The title fits perfectly!

Swap-bot swap: cheer me up on a winters day.
I swap with Swap-bot!

"For this swap you'll send a make-up bag that is full with nice goodies. you can pop in a letter .1 bar of chocolate some sachets of hot chocolate or coffee or tea enclose a christmas card."

I found it in front of the door after one hell of a day among airplanes, trains and busses D:< It really cheered me up!





Stickers sheets


the make up bag


A nice card










Pyhoto album, notepad and a bookmark.


Nerdy candies! 8D --> Donkey Kong dispenser..


..and Suer Mario 3D Gummies :D


This is the stuff I sent to my partner instead:



Card


the make up bag


Socks and tea bags


Postcards


Hand cream + nail polish & colored pencils


Lipbalm & Chocolate bars


Candies + nailfiles


Hairbrush & magic towel + eyeshadow + clippers


:D

Current Music: Noir Désir - L'Enfant Roi | Powered by Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment